Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inspirations

With summer break I have been blogging :) a lot, doing some work stuff (lessons, book study etc.) along with attending workshops. Today I attended a wonderful Empowering Writers workshop. It has great ideas! 

But I have to say that the best thing as been blogging. I have been so fortunate to have found some great idea!!!

Inspiration:

Teacher tool box 

From www.mrsrojasteaches.blogspot.com 

 

My creation:

Mine is not as cute but will keep me organized. I am thinking that maybe I will end up changing out the colors. This was made with what I already had. :)

 

Inspiration:

 

My creation is still under construction since I am not at school :) Will post about it once its up and working miracles.


Will later post more of my to do's :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment