Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Library book labels..

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day at work or  your home away from home. Today I want to share some library book labels I created for my own library. They are in English(blue letters) and Spanish(red letters). I created them based on the type of books that I had last year. The labels make it easier for my students to find what they want to read. In the pictures below you can see some clips of the book baskets. As students get books from the baskets they clip their clip on it to know where the book should be returned. Each file as 3 labels, so click on all to get all 15 labels. Hope you can use them in your classroom.


Labels1

Labels2

Labels 3

Labels 4

Labels 5

1 comments:

Libby said...

I loved 2nd grade! Cute blog, I'm your newest follower :)
☼Libby
Dual Kinder Teacher

Post a Comment