Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving fun



Hello...after starting school and recently having a baby I have not posted a thing!
This was my first week back from maternity leave...being the week before our thanksgiving break I did as many activities related to it as possible.

Here is what we did..
I started off by writing Dia de Accion de Gracias on chart paper. Students were asked to tag the sheet with what they knew about Thanksgiving and each day before starting the lesson they had to write something new they learned. They loved it!
We started by learning about the pilgrims voyage on the Mayflower. We made cute hand Mayflowers. **pinteret inspired**

We continued by watching Scholastic's tour/ video of the pilgrims life in America. Real cool!
Students wrote postcards about their life as a pilgrim child.** sorry no pics**

Then we learned about the first feast and compare our feast to theirs.

I really enjoyed this Week. ;))All the fun in pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment